An Introduction to CLP
This one day training course provides delegates with:
- An understanding of the background to the new CLP regulation and to GHS.
- A summary of the hazard classification criteria.
- The implementation timelines for the new regulation.
- Practical use of symbols, signal words and selection of P statements.
- An understanding of the impact of the new CLP regulation and of GHS.
The course will be interactive, with worked examples throughout to help develop delegates’ understanding. For further information click here