ChemeDox® COSHH module – helping organisations to save money and avoid increasing penalties and fines associated with not having the right COSHH documentation in place.
About ChemeDox COSHH Module
The ChemeDox COSHH module is available with both ChemeDox® Silver and ChemeDox® Gold. Two options of the module are available – a standard and a customised version.
With both versions users are able to:
- Attach existing COSHH assessments to the ChemeDox chemical safety documentation management system.
- Create new COSHH assessments using a simple step-by-step process, supported by on-screen supportive guidance notes.
- Search easily for COSHH assessments using a variety of search criteria – for example, by substance or process name.
- Set up alerts that can trigger email reminders about changes.
- Generate reports about the COSHH inventory.
With the customised COSHH module, NCEC will work with you to look at what additional customised functions and features can be built in to enable the production of COSHH assessments that meet a specific organisational need.
- Save time and money.
- View your COSHH assessments, Safety Data Sheets and any other linked documents all in one place.
- Avoid the risk of penalties and fines associated with not having the right COSHH documentation in place.
- Overcome any problems with accessing your COSHH assessments and other important health and safety information.
- Keep on top of necessary updates and changes to ensure that your assessments remain legally compliant.
- Maintain an audit trail of your COSHH assessment.