Poison Centre Compliance Report - Sample
The most comprehensive report of its kind
NCEC’s ‘Poison Centre Compliance Report’ provides businesses the tools they need to overcome Europe’s complex hazardous product submission processes and avoid the financial and legal costs of non-compliance.
The report explains in depth the practical actions that companies must take to meet the diverse regulatory requirements across each EU Member State and participating Economic Area* - which results from countries’ widely different interpretations of Article 45 of CLP. Authored by NCEC’s regulatory experts, it is industry’s most comprehensive analysis of poison centre legislation and provides organisations quick and cost effective routes to compliance throughout Europe.
NCEC’s report includes…
- Detailed guidance on how to comply with the local poison centre legislation and the regulatory demands of all 32 EU Member States and participating economic areas.
- The industry’s first compendium of appointed receiving bodies under Article 45 of CLP and the Official Advisory Body responsible for providing advice.
- Practical information on how to submit, the cost of submission and the appropriate Poison Centre numbers for Section 1.4 of safety data sheets.
- Analysis of the European Commission’s draft amendments to Article 45 of the CLP Regulations, reviewing the key changes in the amendment and explaining the steps businesses may have to take to secure business continuity across Europe.
- Regular updates responding to changes in the dynamic regulatory landscape.
Included in the sample
- Report contents page
- Report introductory overview
- Full EU Member State profile for France
To download the sample report, please complete the form below: