Ensure that both your existing and new/updated clients have the latest safety data sheets.
With the ChemeDox SDS Distribution module you can:
- Ensure you meet your requirements, under UK CHIP regulations and the EU Dangerous Substances and Preparations Directives.
- Comply with REACH by providing information on hazardous chemicals to your customers.
- Ensure your customers are sent up-to-date versions of safety data sheets as and when they become available.
- Maintain an audit trail of your outgoing safety data sheets.
- Link safety data sheets recipients to transactions.
The unique email address book interface allows users to:
- Manage the email address book for those counter parties that need to receive copies of safety data sheets.
- Manage the specific safety data sheets that a counter party receives.
- Run a report that will show a history of safety data sheet transactions by safety data sheet and by time period.
NOTE: The SDS Distribution Module is only available with ChemeDox® Gold