Providing the right response quickly and confidently during an incident is often the difference between a minor event and a major crisis with lasting damage to a businesses’ stakeholders and operations. Robust, reliable and professional incident notification across all sites and supply chains is critical to securing employee safety and protecting commercial continuity.
NCEC’s 24-hour, multi-lingual incident notification system connects employees and stakeholders at the incident scene to relevant people in an organisation quickly and efficiently.
Our rapid and reliable notification system allows managers to take immediate and essential actions to limit the impact and cost of an incident, whether that is putting out a travel alert, notifying next of kin, checking on the welfare of employees, setting up an incident room or preparing for media engagement – our team of dedicated operators is there to help you every step of the way.
NCEC provides a complete system designed to support you in protecting employee and stakeholder welfare, while working to reduce the scale, cost and recovery time of an incident. Our incident notification service provides you with:
- 24-hour telephone response to incidents across your supply chain.
- Flexible multi-lingual services for incident notification in over 40 languages 24/7.
- Highly trained call handlers able to identify the most effective notification procedure as quickly as possible.
- A robust and reliable process to streamline your incident notification and optimise the deployment of duty staff.
- Analysis and reports to log your incidents and identify common events.
- Support to accelerate response times and reduce the impact and cost of an incident.
- A respected partner trusted by major companies working in some of the world’s highest risk industries.
- Fully recorded calls allowing them to be used for future training or as incident evidence.
- Regularly conducted call tests and checks to ensure the incident notification number is operational.
With a 40 year track-record in emergency response, our longevity is testament to the work of our incident response specialists, continuously supporting companies to improve performance throughout the disaster cycle. We help clients to develop and implement mature risk management frameworks and notification systems as part of a responsible and cost effective long-term business plan. We also provide specialist assurance and training activities to support companies looking to further strengthen their established risk management systems through continuous training and development.