Chemdata® for Australia and New Zealand
Don’t waste valuable time trawling the net - trust Chemdata for clear and concise information on more than 61,000 substances and more than 176,000 different chemical names, including pure and trade-name chemicals, at your fingertips.
How is Chemdata for Australia and New Zealand different?
In Australia and New Zealand, Chemdata incorporates HAG codes which have been developed in conjunction with and are used by the local Emergency Services. This regional version of Chemdata also includes Australian company information in the 'suggested sources of specialist advice' section which is regularly reviewed and updated.
Designed and continuously maintained by emergency responders from one of the world's leading chemical emergency centres, Chemdata is a trusted source of information. Available as a standalone or networked system for Windows or integrated with most standard common command and control systems and mobile data systems.
- Helps identify chemicals and trade name products and their hazards.
- Advises on precautions to take and required protective equipment.
- Advises on appropriate actions to take to mitigate an incident.
- Provides additional information including physical properties, environmental hazards and details of manufacturers and their emergency contact details.
- Information and advice on more than 61,000 substances with over 176,000 different chemical names.
- Designed and maintained by emergency responders from one of the world's leading chemical emergency centres.
- Available as a standalone or networked system for Windows™ or integrated with most standard common command and control systems and mobile data systems.
Chemdata helps you:
- Identify the chemical hazard(s) at an incident.
- Identify your response actions in the heat of the moment.
- Be prepared and know what you are dealing with.
- Make the work of your emergency responders safer.
- Minimise the impact of any incident.
Chemdata can also help with:
- Transport of dangerous goods hazard classifications.
- Risk assessments.
Chemdata is an invaluable tool in time of emergency when rapid access to relevant and easy to understand chemical information is critical to making the right decisions and handling your response in the right way first time.
Originally aimed at the Fire Services, Chemdata is often used by organisations that have to deal with alot of different unknown chemicals such as:
- Airports, ports and harbours.
- Industrial Fire services.
- Government agencies.
In addition, as well as providing advice for handling chemical incidents, Chemdata is also a useful reference tool for carrying out risk assessments for COMAH and COSHH.