Chemdata is a reliable and interactive chemical hazard database, containing information on over 61,600 substances and more than 180,000 different chemical names and synonyms, including pure and trade-name chemicals. The database provides emergency responders with the relevant information they need to keep themselves and others safe while dealing with chemical incidents; allowing them to resolve them as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Chemdata provides clear and concise information that is written in non-technical language, by our emergency responders, enabling users to make a quick and effective response in any situation. It is used by major Fire and Emergency services around the world to provide invaluable and timely advice in the event of chemical spillages, fires and contamination incidents.
With many language options, multiplatform integration and access, and the ability to add user notes, Chemdata is extremely flexible. This enables users to incorporate their own procedures and experiences, and share these throughout their organisation. Chemdata now also uniquely provides users with proportional advice regarding personal protective equipment, precautions and decontamination for even very small spills of less than 1 litre.
- Simple, easy-to-use and access system.
- Everyday language that is easy to understand and act upon.
- Maintained and updated by emergency responders for emergency responders to provide accurate, high quality reliable information.
- Over 61,600 substances and 180,000 different chemical names.
- Powerful searches on chemical name, trade name, abbreviations, part names, UN numbers, CAS numbers and EC numbers.
- Multilingual (available in English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German and Spanish).
- Includes functionality to add user notes which can be shared across an organisation.
- An audit trail facility.
- An integrated multi-device platform – available for PC, laptop, mobile data terminals (MDTs), command and control systems, tablets and mobile phones. So, whatever device you are using, you can access the information you need, wherever you need it, 24 hours a day. As standard Chemdata is installed on your device so you do not need to rely on an internet connection to provide core functionality.
Chemdata users are supported with quick start guides and a comprehensive help facility within the software. On-line or face to face training sessions can also be provided.