Chemdata user support
As part of your annual licence subscription we provide you with free access to our IT Helpdesk for any technical problems you may experience with Chemdata.
If you require help on how to use the Chemdata User Authentication System please see this User Guide.
To help us help you please provide as much information as possible about your problem including:
- the version of Chemdata you are running (eg 2016.2, 2017.1 etc)
- the operating system being used (eg Windows 7, Windows 10, Android 6.0.1, iOS 10.3.2) and for mobile devices the make and model of the device (eg Samsung Galaxy 6, Google Nexus 9)
- if the software is being run on a Mobile Data Terminal (MDT), who provides the overall software package
- any error message that is being displayed and if possible a screenshot of this
- the actions you took in Chemdata before error occurred
You can contact us via any of the following options:
- Call: +44 (0)1235 753655
- email: email@example.com including ‘Chemdata IT help’ in the subject line.
- Complete the below contact us form