30 March 2020, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
Brexit Day, where the UK will formally leave the EU is planned for 31 January 2020.
Following on from our previous webinars, Caroline Raine will focus how organisations should be proceeding, to ensure they can continue to trade their chemical products in the UK and the EU after 31 January. This will be followed by a live question and answer session.
How can NCEC continue to support you following Brexit?
- NCEC is fully engaged in the discussions around Brexit and well positioned to advise you on the most appropriate path forward in the event of both no-deal or deal scenarios.
- We have offices both within and outside the EU, meaning we are able to cater to the needs of both domestic and international clients wishing to trade in both the UK and EU markets.
- In the event of a no-deal Brexit we are ready to act from a REACH perspective from our Netherlands legal entity.
- We have significant experience of all aspects of REACH, including working through authorisation requirements and dossier reviews.
- We can act as a UK OR on behalf of European organisations outside the UK wanting to trade in the UK, including first-time UK REACH registrants.
- We are a well-established business with significant financial backing and years of experience, providing certainty and continuity into the future.
- Our principal consultants, Chris Hughes and Caroline Raine, are members of working groups in ECHA, HSE, BEIS and Defra and can notify organisations on the ongoing discussions and update them as and when there are more developments.
If you have questions you would like answered during the webinar, please submit them when registering.
*Information is correct as of 16 January 2020, 14:00 GMT. Webinar content may be modified to reflect any changes between this date/time and the webinar. Webinar may also be pushed forward if no definite information is available from the government at the time.