02 May 2018, 09:00 – 10:00 BST
If you have mixtures with a health or physical effect classification on the market in the European Union, you must notify with the individual Member States poison centres. European Poison Centre legislation is a complex regulatory area with each Member State having their own implementation of article 45 of CLP – their poison centre legislation.
The National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC) is notifying mixtures, biocides and detergents on behalf of some of the world’s largest chemical companies and have been tracking the continual changes in the poison centre landscape.
Join us 02 May 2018 for a complimentary webinar where we will explain:
- An overview of article 45 of CLP.
- Who is responsible for notification- manufacturer, importer, downstream user?
- What products needs to be notified.
- Annex VIII to CLP – what it is and the major changes this will make to product notification across the EU.
- How does this affect safety data sheets?
This will be followed by a live question and answer session for which you are also welcome to submit questions in advance.