12 September 2017 - 14:00PM BST
With the REACH 2018 deadline just months away, it is important to act now to avoid the severe implications of non-compliance.
In this complimentary webinar hosted by the National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC), our experts will provide you with a number of tips to prepare you for the complex registration process.
By 31st May 2018, all companies manufacturing or importing chemical substances into the European Union in quantities over one tonne per annum must register with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
The registration process is complex and expensive and can present a significant challenge for businesses importing into the European Union. Organisations that fail to comply with REACH risk being excluded from trading within the EU, which would have a huge impact on business operations.
In this webinar, our experts will provide you with:
- A short overview and reminder of the REACH regulations
- An overview of the roles and obligations of those in the supply chain
- An overview of the inquiry process - with the late pre-registration process closed, the inquiry process is now the only option available for those who haven’t pre-registered
- An evaluation of the costs associated with REACH registration
- A summary of the core challenges and top tips to meet them
Over the last four decades, NCEC has developed an in-depth knowledge of the global chemical marketplace and its critical interactions with stakeholders – from regulator to supply chain. This means we are ideally placed to support you with your REACH obligations.
Avoid disruption to your day-to-day operations by outsourcing your REACH registrations to NCEC’s team of experienced regulatory experts. We can significantly reduce both the time and cost of the process, enabling you to concentrate on running a successful business whilst remaining compliant.
Learn more about our REACH expertise