29 August, 11:30 – 12:30 BST
The European Chemical Industry Council (CEFIC) has published a new set of standards guidelines for the supply and transport of hazardous goods materials to help chemical companies deliver best practice in telephone chemical emergency response. Defining this expectation will empower international organisations to put in place arrangements that genuinely protect their key stakeholders.
In this special webinar, NCEC have gathered together a panel of experts from across our organisation to look at these guidelines in more detail, and to discuss the implications for industry. We will discuss:
- Who CEFIC are, and why these guidelines are so important?
- What the ‘gap’ looks like in terms of our understanding of common practice and what these guidelines set out.
- How these guidelines dovetail with global requirements and regulations for emergency response provision.
- A discussion around the key elements of these guidelines, and what they really mean for organisations.
- What’s next for organisations, and how do they move on from here.