17 July 2019, 2:00 – 3:00PM GMT
The regulations for poison centre notification within Europe for organisations putting mixtures on the market are complex and difficult to achieve. These are made more complicated due to the harmonisation effort which effects notifications from 2020, but does not excuse organisations from notifying their products today which is currently a legislative requirement.
This webinar will help you learn more about Annex VIII of CLP. In this session, our poison centre expert, Caroline Raine will talk about the following:
- The newly launched ECHA IT tools
- How to generate a UFI
- Notification formats
- Product categorisation codes
We will also discuss how each individual Member States intends to implement Annex VIII.
Who should attend this webinar?
If you or your organisation is going to/currently puts products on the European market then this webinar is for you.
- NCEC is the leading provider of poison centre notification services.
- NCEC's regulatory experts support companies across the world to overcome the complex requirements of poison centre notifications.
- We continually document and update industry on notification procedures for all EU Member States.
- Caroline Raine, our principal consultant currently sits on the ECHA working groups for poison centre.
Please join the team, including Caroline Raine, to discuss all the hot topics affecting the poison centres today.