High-quality training solutions to enable a better response to hazmat incidents
The emergency services and chemical industry constantly face risks and challenges in managing incidents that happen in high hazard environments or involve hazardous materials (hazmat).
NCEC's incident training experts, Hazmat Academy, supports organisations to deliver safe, effective and competent emergency response to hazmat incidents. Policy support and operational training are provided by global chemical experts, qualified hazmat advisors as well as experienced incident commanders in person at world-class facilities and via eLearning to meet bespoke requirements.
All our courses align with health and safety legislation and industry best practice. Each training package balances the technical requirements of the subject matter with the tactical understanding of how this will be put into practice operationally.
EMERGENCY SERVICES COURSES BEGINNING:
- Hazmat adviser initial: 21 November '22, 6 March '23 and 26 June '23
- Hazmat adviser revalidation: 7 November '22 and 27 February '23
- Hazmat first responder: 22 May '23
- Hazmat instructor: *get in touch for course dates
- eLearning CPD modules available
INCIDENT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT AVAILABLE:
- Site incident controller course
- Chemical spill response course
- Gap analysis workshop exercises
- Bespoke training options
- Policy and procedure guidance
- Incident plan documents
ALTERNATIVE FUELS TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Hydrogen awareness, safety and emergency response
- Li-ion battery awareness, safety and emergency response
- Response guidance and safety consultations
All our emergency response courses are accredited by JOIFF.
You can find out more about the hazmat and chemical training courses through their website. If you would like to speak with one of the hazmat academy experts for a more bespoke requirement, please contact them at [email protected].
CONTACT US TO START YOUR TRAINING JOURNEY TODAY!