Most distributors have great expertise in handling the chemicals in their care but, unfortunately, accidents still can and do happen. Your response to an incident can make a huge difference to the impact it has on your business and the wider world.
NCEC has partnered with the European Association of Chemical Distributors (Fecc) to co-host a webinar series exploring emergency response for distributors. In this series, we explore why a robust emergency response provision is essential for any organisation handling hazardous or potentially hazardous chemicals and provide advice about how to ensure your current provision meets your organisational goals and stakeholder expectations.
The webinar recordings can be accessed for free by entering your details below.
Additionally, NCEC has made available the following useful documents:
- Cefic guidelines for Level 1 Chemical Emergency Response.
- A guide to NCEC's global 24/7 telephone emergency response helpline.
- Global legal standards for emergency telephone numbers.
- The business case for professional emergency response.
- Guidance on which phone numbers are required in Section 1.4 of Safety Data Sheets.
- The cost of inaction, a framework to calculate the potential cost of an incident.