T&C's for free regulatory health check:
- This free health check is only available to the first 10 customers who register and who have not previously purchased the service they are requesting from NCEC.
- This free health check is only available for one of the three services (substance inventory check against the ECHA lists; Safety Data Sheet (SDS) check; REACH registration dossier check).
- NCEC and Ricardo-AEA employees and their families are not permitted to request a free health check.
- Free health check requests (‘Request(s)’) which do not comply with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- Only one request per organisation is allowed.
- The request must be made by a current authorised employee of the organisation aged 18 years or older.
- The organisations who qualify for the free health check will be notified within ten working days after the request either by email or telephone using the contact information provided in the registration form.
- If the organisation does not claim their free service following notification within ten working days, the service shall be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute request may be considered at NCEC’s absolute discretion.
- NCEC accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed registrations or any other notices in relation to the registration(s).
- There is no cash equivalent prize.
- If there is or NCEC reasonably suspects there is any fraud, abuse or error affecting the operation of this service, NCEC reserves the right to terminate or suspend the service.
- If you have indicated that we may do so, registrant's personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this service, and adding to NCEC’s mailing list. If you wish for your personal data to be removed from our database and mailing list please contact the NCEC Office at Gemini Building, Fermi Avenue, Harwell IBC, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 0QR, +44 (0) 1235 753654, or email@example.com.
- NCEC’s decision is final pertaining to any dispute regarding this service.
- NCEC reserves the right to suspend, cancel, amend or revise the promotion and its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Registrants can withdraw their entry at any time by contacting NCEC at the address below. If the service and/or its terms and conditions are amended, by continuing to take part in the registration process for the services, registrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Qualifiers will be required to sign an agreement for the provision of the service, which will be subject to NCEC standard terms and conditions. Acceptance of these terms is a condition of the provision of the services, and no negotiation will be entered into.
- If any clause of these terms and conditions is held invalid by law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by a court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this service is NCEC of Gemini Building, Fermi Avenue, Harwell IBC, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 0QR. Please use this address for any correspondence.
NCEC is a business name of Ricardo-AEA Limited. Ricardo-AEA’s registered address is Shoreham Technical Centre, Old Shoreham Road, Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex, United Kingdom (Registered in England and Wales, number 8229264)