Poison centre compliance report
NCEC’s ‘Poison Centre Compliance Report’ provides businesses the tools they need to overcome Europe’s complex hazardous mixture submission processes and avoid the financial and legal costs of non-compliance.
Watch the video below to find out more on what the report has to offer.
The most comprehensive report of its kind
NCEC’s ‘Poison Centre Compliance Report’ provides businesses the tools they need to overcome Europe’s complex hazardous mixture submission processes and avoid the financial and legal costs of non-compliance. It includes analysis on Annex VIII of CLP and its amendment that sets out the requirements from 2021 onwards.
The report explains in depth the practical actions that companies must take to meet the diverse regulatory requirements that still exist across each EU Member State and participating Economic Area* despite the implementation of Annex VIII and the ECHA Harmonised System. This lack of consistency has resulted from countries’ different interpretations of Article 45 of CLP, leading to various Member States having mandatory further national requirements to achieve full compliance in addition to ECHA portal submissions.
Authored by NCEC’s regulatory experts, it is the industry’s most comprehensive analysis of poison centre legislation. The authors have carried out research, contacted the Member States, and compiled a comprehensive report detailing the intricacies of achieving poison centre compliance under the newly implemented harmonised approach. Moreover, the report includes regulatory compliance requirements both at an EU wide and Member State level, thus enabling organisations to take appropriate steps to achieve full compliance throughout Europe.
During 2021 requirements have been changing and updating. This complex landscape has been challenging for businesses to understand and has made planning for compliance difficult.
NCEC’s report includes…
- Overview and analysis of Annex VIII of CLP – including an overview of the scope, central notification portal, and data requirements for substances.
- Workability solutions from the Annex VIII Second Amendment – covering interchangeable component groups, standard formulas and the constructions industry, fuels industry and bespoke paints.
- Practical information on how to submit poison centre notifications across all the participating Member States through the ECHA harmonised portal (or National system, if appropriate); the cost of submission, the appropriate poison centre numbers for Section 1.4 of safety data sheets, and additional/various requirements.
- The effects of Brexit relating to regulatory compliance, poison centre notifications to Great Britain and Northern Ireland and information for countries outside the EU on becoming compliant.
- General report (£995+VAT) – A detailed breakdown of the current regulatory requirements for each European Poison Centre, making it an ideal solution to compliance. Includes analysis on the changes to Annex VIII to CLP.
- Bespoke report tailored exactly to your business requirements, market and areas of operation is also available.
A sample version of this report includes:
- Report contents page.
- Report introductory overview.
- Full EU Member State profile for Norway.
Download the sample report
To register your interest in this report or discuss your requirements for a bespoke report, please complete the form adjacent.