NCEC’s fully outsourced Safety Data Sheet (SDS) authoring and translation services help customers to minimise operational risk and support compliance with regulations by ensuring your SDSs are accurate and cover all top-level safety information on your products.
Whether you need a complete outsourced service, help with specific projects or to verify that you are compliant, our experts are ready to help. To help organisations understand their obligations, for a limited time only, NCEC is running a free SDS check for the first 10 organisations* that apply. Apply for your free SDS check here.
Our technical team, equipped with years of regulatory experience and close links with the regulatory bodies such as the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA), the HSE and Member State competent authorities, can perform compliance checks on your existing SDSs to assess whether they meet legislative requirements and advise on necessary changes.
Using a best in class SDS authoring system, from a leading software supplier, we can provide safety data sheets and translated versions. Our experts are also able to provide extended-Safety Data Sheet (ext-SDS) authoring that is compliant with the ECHA recommended formats, translated into the languages you require.
We will work closely with you to turnaround documentation that is suited to your timescales. We are also able to provide labelling inventory submissions as well as classification calculations for both supply and transport, making sure your documents are compliant and avoid unnecessary delays to product delivery.
For those writing their own SDS, who want assurance their documentation is compliant, we are able to undertake SDS compliance checks on behalf of clients, providing reassurance that you are meeting industry standards and providing support and guidance to your internal team.
The depth and breadth of experience across our technical team means we can provide the necessary expertise and resources to meet your timescales and requirements. Serving a global customer base, we author SDSs on behalf of clients worldwide and perform hundreds of translations per year in over 23 languages.
Key SDS service areas
- SDS authoring compliant with the REACH Annex II.
- Extended safety data sheet (ext-SDS) authoring.
- Classification, Labelling and Packaging of Substances and Mixtures (CLP Regulation) classification.
- Reclassifying Dangerous Substance Directive and Dangerous Preparations Directive classifications to CLP Regulation requirements.
- United Nations Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) classification.
- The US Occupational Health & Safety Administration’s (OSHA) Hazard Classification Standards (HCS) classification and SDS authoring.
- Producing multi language versions of the same SDS and CLP notifications.
Benefits to clients:
- Fully outsourced SDS authoring and translation service requires minimal client input/resources, leaving you free to concentrate on running business operations.
- Our multilingual service enables you to submit information in the required local language.
- Expert review of product information provides reassurance that your product information is in line with industry regulations.
- A fast and responsive service.
Contact us for more information.